Hagood Avenue Baptist Church 1144 Hagood Avenue ~ Barnwell, SC 29812 803-259-3261 Copyright 1997 Last Modified: May, 2014
STUDENT MINISTRY NOTE BOARD Weekly Meetings: 1. The Gathering (Wednesday at 6:30pm) 2. Small Groups (Sunday at 5:30pm)
Upcoming Events: 1. Winter JAM - March 14 Cost: $10 at Door
2. Edisto Beach Trip - April 24-26 (The Resistance) Cost: $30
3. Summersalt Youth Camp (July 6-10) Deposit due date: $50 by April 1 ---- Total cost: $230
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY NOTE BOARD
1. AWANA Clubs meet on Sunday's from 5:30pm to 7:00pm
SMALL GROUP NOTE BOARD
1. "Walking With God" ~ Tim Britt (Sunday at 5:30pm in the Choir Suite)
2. Wednesday Night Bible study of the Book of Matthew (starts March 4, 2015 in thew Choir suite @ 7pm)
3. Celebrate Recovery (Step Study on Monday's at 6:30pm) (Group Meetings on Friday's at 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
4. New Small Group coming soon: "The Power of a Simple Prayer" (time to be announced)
MISCELLANEOUS NOTE BOARD
1. The Barnwell County Passion Play will begin rotating with the Living Christmas Tree in an "every other year" format. Look for more information in our newsletters. (Tentative format will have the Passion Play in the Spring of 2016, and the Living Christmas Tree in the Winter of 2016).
2. Mission Trip to Cleveland, TN will be June 6-12
3. Vacation Bible School will be in June. Check our online Calendar for detailed dates.
4. "New members" that join Hagood will be apart of a new class called "NEXT". This will help new members learn basic biblical theology, church covenant, opportunities for service and important emphasis on the Christian life. Coming this Summer!
5. Worship Team ... is the name of a group of people that will help us make sure the worship center is "ready" for whatever season it may be or event that is coming up. Consider being apart of this team. Call the office for info.
6. VIDEO fund has been established to update and install new equipment to record all services. Uploading sermons to the internet and distributing DVD's to all shut-ins and nursing homes. Please give what you can above your tithe. Thanks